- All prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include GST.
- Prices may change without notice.
- Schedules may change without notice.
- Membership prices, monthly prices, drop-in class passes or giveaways/prizes do not include registered programs or workshops. Please check our Registered Programs & workshops page for details.
- The charge to replace a lost key fob is $5.00.
- A guest pass may be used as one class pass. This pass will not be replaced if lost or stolen or destroyed. Guest passes cannot be redeemed for cash and must be provided in studio at the time of use.
- Must be 14+ to sign up for any memberships. If under 18, a parent/legal guardian must be present at the time of registering to sign waiver.
- Social media contest participants must be 18+. Participation in any social media giveaways and contests is at the participant’s own discretion and risk.
- Individuals who are eligible for any Discounted Rates must present valid photo ID at time of purchase.
- Please arrive early or on time as we do not allow late arrivals.
Online Registration Terms
- Approximately two-thirds of the class size is available for online registration. We encourage you to register online prior to class to guarantee your spot. This saves you time and your space!
- If you are unable to attend the class you have registered for, please make sure you cancel online at least 4 hours prior to start time. If you do not cancel within the 4 hours, you will be charged as though you attended the class & the class will be deducted from your account. If you hold a monthly membership or have a monthly package & do not cancel within the allotted time slot, your credit card will be charged $5 per class.
Please note we do NOT accept reservations or cancellations by telephone or email. Cancellations can only be made online.
Return and Refund Policy
- All class passes, packages & memberships are non-refundable, cannot be put on hold at any time* & are not transferrable between people.
- All memberships are non-refundable, cannot be put on hold at any time for any reason and are not transferrable between people.
- Workshops and Registered Programs are non-refundable unless the workshop is cancelled and credits will not be issued for missed classes.
- Class passes expire six months after the sale date, are non-refundable and can only be used by one person.
- We do not offer refunds on merchandise.
- Merchandise can only be exchanged (within 14 days) if unused and the in original packaging, with all tags attached.
- Mat cleaner spray bottles, towels, under garments, yoga/barre mats and props, socks, beauty products (including masks, lotions and sprays) and jewelry are final sale and can not be returned or exchanged.
*Virasana and garudasana can be placed on hold up to two-times during the same year for a maximum of 3 weeks each time.